Lost star

Please don't see 
請別看透我 
Just a boy caught up in dreams and fantasies 
將我視為一個沉溺在虛幻夢境中的男孩 
Please see me 
請仔細看著我 
Reaching out for someone I can't see 
我是如此渴望的想抓緊那段虛無飄渺的關係 

Take my hand, let's see where we wake up tomorrow 
牽起我的手 讓我們一起猜想明早醒來時會身處何方 
Best laid plans sometimes are just a one night stand 
畢竟有時候再縝密的計畫也比不過一晚纏綿來得美好 
I'll be damned, Cupid's demanding back his arrow 
當邱比特無情地將祂的箭收回去時 我的一切也隨之崩解 
So let's get drunk on our tears 
所以就讓我們沉醉於彼此的淚水中吧 

And God, tell us the reason youth is wasted on the young 
神啊 請告訴我們為何青春總是被年輕人如此揮霍虛度 
It's hunting season and the lambs are on the run 
就如同狩獵季節來臨時 那些迷途羔羊總是漫無目標的四處逃竄 
Searching for meaning 
我還在尋找這一切的意義 
But are we all lost stars trying to light up the dark? 
但難道我們都是那些即使迷了路卻還試圖點亮黑暗的繁星嗎? 

Who are we? 
我們究竟是誰呢? 
Just a speck of dust within the galaxy? 
難道終究只是在浩瀚銀河中漂流不定的一粒塵埃嗎? 
Woe is me 
真是太不幸了 
If we're not careful turns into reality 
如果我們就此屈服 輕易地向現實妥協 

But don't you dare let our best memories bring you sorrow 
但千萬別讓我們過去美好的回憶帶給你傷痛 
Yesterday I saw a lion kiss a deer 
昔日我也曾見過如童話般溫柔輕吻小鹿的獅子 
Turn the page, maybe we'll find a brand new ending 
所以如果翻過這一頁 也許我們就能迎向一個嶄新的結局 
Where we're dancing in our tears 
我們最後會喜極而泣 在彼此的淚水中相擁起舞 
                                                                                                                                                  

Reality  noun  [1]現實;實際情況
 [2] 事實;真實
He escaped from reality by going to the cinema every afternoon.
他每天下午都去電影院看電影,借此來逃避現實。

Brand  noun  [1]商標,牌子     
[2] 一種,一類;做的方式
team that plays a distinctive brand of football
打法很獨特的足球隊

galaxy noun 星系
 a galaxy of [1] 一群富有的名人;眾星雲集
             the Galaxy [2] 銀河系,銀河
Present tonight at the long-awaited opening of this film are a whole galaxy of stars from the acting and musical professions.
人們期待已久的電影首映禮今晚舉行,一大批影星歌星前來捧場。


Choose reason
I first heard this song in "Manhattan exercise" in the film, Keira Knightley as the heroine sang this song, I like her version very much, of course, the original version of the song is Adam Levine singing, and very good, I put here is the Keira Knightley version, I hope everyone likes it.




Comments

  1. Nice comments. I have never listened to this version before. Very different from Adam's version.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog